14 January 2011

Sweet Nostalgia, Issue #002: Cinnamon Pancakes

I'm going to apologize in advance for the lack of pictures.  I tried this on a whim and didn't have my camera handy.

Well, here's the long and short of it: cinnamon pancakes.  Just add some pancakes to your eggless pancake batter (about a tablespoon maybe. . . I probably should have measured) and enjoy!

For some reason the batter turned out thicker.  I'm assuming it has something to do with the cinnamon, since the pancake batter was otherwise identical to the stuff I made yesterday.  The batter took on a little of the reddish-brown cinnamon color and the pancakes had a hint of cinnamon taste, although it wasn't overpowering.

Success all around.

Tommorrow: grocery run.

Following that: the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment