06 November 2010

Update: Food Blog!

So, given that it's been a couple months since my last update, and I've made relatively little progress on anything I said I'd post. . . I think it's time to re-purpose That Than Which Nothing Greater Can Be Conceived.  Namely, I'm going to turn it into a cooking blog.  I experiment with my cooking a lot, and often post my ingredients and a rough outline of my process on Facebook.  Some friends and family suggested I start a blog about it and I already have this, so. . .

. . . and honestly, can you conceive of anything greater than a tasty, home-cooked meal?  I thought not.

So, here's how it's going to work.  Whenever I try out a new recipe or a new twist on an old one I'll post it up here, with pictures when I can.  Sounds like fun?  Good.  It does to me too.

So, lets get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment