29 September 2011

The Philosophy of Food, Issue #017: Suicide Cookies

It's taking me longer than I thought to get my latest project completed, so I figured I'd share some photos of something I made last Spring: Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Sounds epic, doesn't it?

The Ingredients
-Home made chocolate chip cookie dough.
-Double-Stuff Oreos

The Process
Encase Oreos in cookie dough.  Bake as normal.

There was technically a recipe I used, but these basic instructions about sums it up.

I use a potato masher in lieu of a mixer. . . because I don't have one.


Pictured: the blackest of sorcery.

I have to admit, it was tempting not to just eat them as is. . .
The Results
 I'll just let the pictures do the talking. . .

Pictured: enough black magic to alter history permanently.

I didn't quite get the hang of using a consistent amount of dough, so the cookies varied a bit in size.

Be warned: one bite is enough to obliterate your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment